Pellet Fireplace Insert
It's a common scenario that wood fireplace owners play out every winter in homes in Germantown, Hudson, and Southeastern NY. They spend much time prepping, cleaning, and building a blazing fire in their wood-burning fireplace, but it still needs to be hot enough to warm their living area.
With advancements in technology, you can now experience the magic of fire, the power of automation, and the ambiance of a traditional fireplace with a pellet fireplace insert in your home. It's the perfect heating appliance for any indoor or outdoor living space. And with 37,500 BTUs of radiating heat, it will keep living areas up to 1,500 square feet warm and cozy while significantly taking a load off those high winter utility bills.
Wood Vs. Pellet Fireplace Insert
Wood and pellet fireplace inserts are popular for adding warmth and ambiance to your home. However, there are some key differences:
Wood fireplace inserts are more traditional and offer a more comprehensive range of options in style and design. However, wood fireplace inserts require more maintenance, as you must regularly source and stack the wood logs and clean out the ashes.
Pellet fireplace inserts are more convenient and require less maintenance than wood ones. Also, pellets from locally sourced wood are widely available. They are automatically fed into the insert through a hopper, so you don't have to worry about stoking the fire. Although pellet inserts require electricity to run the hopper, they are still more efficient than wood fireplace inserts with fewer emissions.
Advantages of Installing a Pellet Insert in Your Ulster, NY Home
A pellet fireplace insert is a sustainable and environmentally friendly home heating appliance. Not only do wood pellets emit less carbon dioxide than other fuels, but they are also a renewable energy resource. Here are five advantages of installing a pellet insert:
- They are cost-effective. Pellets are a less costly energy source than other fuels like electricity, gas, and oil.
- They are environmentally friendly. Pellet inserts produce little to no emissions, making them an excellent choice for those looking to be more eco-conscious.
- They are highly efficient. Thanks to their convection heating system, pellet inserts can heat your home quickly and evenly.
- They are low maintenance. Unlike a traditional fireplace or other heating appliances, a pellet insert requires little maintenance.
- They are stylish. A pellet fireplace insert is a convenient way to give an older masonry or manufactured fireplace a well-deserved makeover while maintaining a warm and inviting natural wood fire experience.
From our heart to your hearth. Hudson Valley Chimney is your go-to source for pellet insert installation services. Our experienced Certified Chimney Professionals will assist you in selecting the perfect size and style that best suits your home heating needs while adhering to NFPA standards and state and local building codes. We guarantee you'll have the safe, authentic wood fire experience you've been looking for—serving the Hudson Valley Area, including Greene County and Hudson NY, since 1976.
Pellet Fireplace Inserts for Sale & Installation in Hudson Valley, NY
Hudson Valley Chimney provides expert sales, installations, maintenance, and repair of energy-efficient wood, gas, and pellet fireplace inserts for homeowners in the Hudson Valley region. We serve customers in Germantown, NY; Beekman, NY; Wallkill, NY; Ulster, NY; Wappinger Falls, NY; and townships throughout southeast New York.
Call us at 845-471-1071 today to request a visit.